Although I haven’t been single on Valentine’s Day for a couple of years, I still use the day as an opportunity to pamper myself and loved ones. Luckily, my boyfriend isn’t into Valentine’s Day either – so I think it’s nice to show all the people in my life that I love and appreciate them on that day. Whether it be for your best friend, your sister, your mom, or yourself, here’s a few little thoughtful things that she probably won’t mind receiving on Valentine’s Day this year.
3. Bando ‘Back Me Up’ iPhone Charger ($30)
4. Halogen Patent Leather Clutch ($78)
7. PJ Salvage Sleep Mask ($15)
8. Fortune Telling Book of Love ($10)
10. Nordstrom at Home ‘Pick Me Up’ Pillows ($38)