One of my favorite things to do at the start of every season is to put together my to-do list. It’s something that I’ve done for a couple of years now, and I love that it outlines what my season is going to look like. I set small goals of things I’d like to do, and that sets the tone for a productive next three months. I have some exciting things coming up in the next couple months, but here are some other things I’d like to squeeze in this spring.
1. Try a new restaurant I’ve always wanted to go to but never made the time.
2. Get away for a girls weekend.
3. Become more of a beauty and hair product aficionado (and not be afraid to try new things).
4. Develop a workout routine based on my new work schedule.
5. Finally get around to organizing my closet (no better time than spring cleaning, right?).
6. Travel as much as possible!
7. Experiment with different and unexpected floral arrangements.
8. Pull out my old sewing machine and brush up on my stitching techniques.
9. Hang a gallery of photos above my wall (you can see some of my favorites here).
10. Embrace wearing all white.
You can see last year’s spring to-do list here.