Daylight savings really did a number on me this time around. Three days in and I’m still playing catch up. Confession? I’m actually writing this from bed. I’ve been spending quiet evenings in this week in hopes of regaining some of my energy. I spent last night browsing around on Pinterest, getting my thoughts together for my seasonal spring to do list that will be coming up. Here are a few of my favorites!
1. The perfect drink for St. Patty’s Day next week.
2. This color palette needs to be worked into my decor for this spring.
3. Finally thinking of giving this style of earring a try.
4. Coffe + Donuts: A combo I need to incorporate into my breakfasts more often.
5. The ten best smoothies to make in the morning.
6. The perfect white tunic. I can imagine living in this on the weekends.
8. On the hunt for a boater hat with a black bow for summertime.