Since the first day of fall is tomorrow (my most anticipated day of the year), I started compiling my list of must-do’s this season. While it is sure to include my annual pumpkin picking, carving, drinking apple cider, and corn mazes, I’m also adding a few extra things that I’m looking forward to doing this season. Here’s what made the list for Fall 2014!
1. Visit a haunted house (and try not to get too terrified).
2. Add a statement wall to my new apartment.
3. Go camping in the mountains – my first time ever!
4. Start mapping out my trip to NYC in December.
5. Ride the ferris wheel and eat maple cotton candy at the N.C. State Fair.
6. Make lots of soul warming foods, including a London Broil and a spinach quiche.
7. Get my desk officially set up (which includes ordering my business and note cards for The M.A. Times).
8. Take a weekend road trip to sightsee the changing colors of the season.
10. Go apple picking and make an apple cobbler from scratch.